Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pencillin.... Is A Tough Mother Fooka....

I have met my match.... So the Doc says I gotta take the hardest meds for this, and hes sure I can take it cause of what Ive already told him, and I say yah, just hook up some "good" stuff too. he obliges.

I take the first bout of penicillin about 4pm on wednesday, followed by a codeine. Within ten minutes, its an all out sweat fest...
all.........day...........long
at least the codeine has enable me to swallow with a lil ease, but holy hell this penicillin is raping, and I MEAN RAPING me.
Over the course of the night, I pop probably four codeines, like a good boy should, and another pencillin before bed at 830. im not going to work the next day. I wake up in the middle of the night at about 1230, drenched, but not to bad, and so i take another codeine and penecillin thinking they will do me good till about 8am... NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND....

230 rolls around and the fun begins...
I get up thinking i have to pee... in a matter of 5 minutes, i go from standing over the toilet trying to pee, getting dizzy, falling over, dry heaving twice, and passed out again the rr cabinet in a nice chair position. Sweat IS POURING off of me...
Im only out a second, so i sit and collect myself and realize the dry heaves where probably dehydration since i can already see how much weight ive lost. so i sip some more gatorade and get my composure to get up and go back to bed.....

But then something strikes me, "where is my pharamacy receipt?" i remember keepin the vouchers but i must tossed the receipt, so i go to check the garbage, only to find scott has taken the garbage out "over to wauds" ... oh crap....

No comments: