Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Recon Mission

The Recon Mission So I figure out at 230am, messed up on penicillin and codeine, half dizzy, half macho man, that I have to go on a recon mission to wauds to find my reciept. I get my little trusty flashlight, murder myself out in all black, and creep over there.. good thing theres only 4 BINS FULL.. ugh... I find a bag that has our stuff in it and think i got it so i bring it back home. Good thing curiousity struck, so I started looking through the garbage to realize this was last weeks bag.. crap, im gonna have to go back!

so i again creep back over, this time with a bag already in hand, looking to make a swap. low and behold, i find the back im looking for on the bottom, and dont bother taking, i open it up and start looking. i can see it now.... Lusby arrested for cat burglaring wauds funeral home garbage....

I happen to luck out and find the prescription bag, with the reciept right on top, next to the can of shit soup i tried eating for dinner. I put the receipt in my pocket, clean up my mess, and sleek back home, feeling accomplished, ready for gatorade and some more sleep.

3 comments:

bambi, the teenager said...

stupid,
don't throw it away in the first place

Abbie said...

Holy Balls kid! Thats the most disgusting thing I've ever visualized. Well, almost, but still. I have to say, I'm so proud of you for following in my steps and writing something so incredibly revolting on your blog for the whole world to read...ATTA BOY!! :)
2 questions though:
What the crap were you puking ORANGE foam for??
And why in Gods name was your reciept so friggin important that you had to fish it out of the dead body dumpster?!
Oh lord....

lovelyshan said...

Why on Earth were you searching for that receipt anyway?

Perhaps checking to make sure he hadn't prescribed you something to make you even worse?

I agree with abbie HOLEY MOLEY BOY! You were in a dead body dumpster!!!! Agh!